Thursday 25 July 2013

Just a point

The other day, not long after writing up on the selection of tablets I compared I was surfing around for a new tablet myself (I managed to spark my own interest). This isn't a post about a comparison.. I just found a tablet with a very interesting niche. The Archos Gen10 XS. A new-slim, sleek and shiny- tablet with an interesting concept on keyboard docking tablets in which the keyboard dock also doubles up as a hard cover for the tablet, making it easily transportable and.. very nice looking actually. This is a 10 inch tablet running on Android 4.1. it has a 1.5 GHz multicore processor, 1GB RAM, 16GB internal storage and a micro sd card slot for extra memory. Another point that was interesting that I really liked, and personally think all tablets should take as a necessity) is the HDMI  port. very handy to output screen broadcasts or use the tablet as a secondary monitor and such. Coming in at £250 ($390) the Archos Gen10 XS is a nice little tablet. as always here's the link:  Archos Gen10 XS at Amazon


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment.. A suggestion.. Abuse if you wish..